Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Rossi Comeback

adsense here
========================================================

========================================================
Rossi Will Comeback in Brno Circuit
Sport News - Good news for fans of Valentino Rossi. Yamaha rider was sure I could perform at the MotoGP in Brno on August day is the beginning of the healing process following a positive.

Rossi has been absent since he suffered a broken leg during practice session at Mugello three weeks ago. But he was ambitious to appear back in MotoGP in the Czech Republic, meaning that the total Rossi absent in six races.

"Three weeks have passed since the accident and two weeks since I came out of hospital. I am very very happy because my healing process progresses," Rossi said as quoted by Reuters.

"I feel much better and I started a semi-normal life again. Although to get a completely normal life sata will wait until my back up my bike," he said.

The Doctor was sure I could go back in the Czech MotoGP race. "If the process of rehabilitation without any problems and it continues like this all my targets again in Czech MotoGP at Brno," said the Italian was.
========================================================

========================================================

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!