Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Absent Bautista at Le Mans

adsense here
Le Mans - Álvaro Bautista decide to be absent from the French GP after an accident in the second free practice session. Rizla Suzuki team decided not to seek a replacement rider Bautista.

Bautista is still recovering from a broken collarbone injury, in which rookie driver had surgery eight days ago. But in a free practice session Saturday (22/05/2010) afternoon local time, the drivers had an accident and suffered back injuries in the same place.


"I understand that this weekend I am going to be hard for. After the surgery I tried hard to race here," Bautista said in the official MotoGP site.

'Friday I felt sick yesterday that really severe and it was difficult for me for the race. Today I actually felt confident because the team doctor Claudio Costa gave me an injection and I feel better, "said the rider was 25 years.

"But then I had an accident at the beginning of the session and now I feel more pain. So I chose not to race Sunday tomorrow and I'll use the time to recover," he concluded.

Team Rizla Suzuki rider has decided not to seek a replacement to fill the position of Bautista. Later he would return to Spain for treatment and healing to help the condition ready for the next race at Mugello.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!