Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

MotoGP Mugello Italy

adsense here
Bautista Ready to Show at Mugello
Sport News - Alvaro Bautista could certainly have appeared in the Italian MotoGP. Rizla Suzuki rider was previously absent in the Le Mans after an accident during practice session at the French MotoGP.

Bautista had surgery on his shoulder because of an accident at Le Mans two weeks ago. This Spaniard admitted he had been 95 per cent fit but he was ready to appear at Mugello this weekend.

"I feel a little better and I'm getting stronger every day. I still have bruises around my rib cage, but it's already starting to diminish now," Bautista said as quoted by Reuters.

"I've started to get myself to be fit in time to perform at Mugello. I think it's around 95 percent but it'll take five percent harder. So I know I still need some work to do that," he said.

However, Bautista admitted to not wait to perform in Migello. "Mugello track nice and I had some good results there and we need to start getting points there," said the drivers who are in the standings this protruding position.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!