Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Lorenzo Not speeding on First Series

adsense here

Losail - Due to injury, now tormented, Jorge Lorenzo was not sure was going to step on the gas directly been eating prime races. But he remains optimistic that it would not bother him in an attempt to be a winner.

Lorenzo has not fully recovered from a hand injury had made him miss the pre-season session Sepang. Although testing will continue through next week in Qatar, the Fiat Yamaha racer even admitted the injury is still troubling.

That's why Lorenzo did not want to set a target of fancy in the prime MotoGP race at Losail 2010 season on April 11 next. "I do not think I'll be ready right at the first race. I'm not ready, my motorcycle, too," I him in Autosport.

Pessimistic reap satisfactory results in the first race, Lorenzo who last season was runner-up world championship remains optimistic facing the next series to compete world champion title.

"I do not want to break the charcoal. I keep thinking positive for a long season. 18 grand prix is a lot of races, we must think long term," added Lorenzo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!