Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Lorenzo: Yamaha Ready To Defeat Rossi

adsense here
Sport News - Jorge Lorenzo has cast a threat to Valentino Rossi. Lorenzo Rossi confirms move to Ducati will be a great motivation to beat him and his Yamaha teammate in 2011.

Next season, Rossi has again defended the Yamaha will not sign a contract after two years with Ducati. Lorenzo also was eager to show that he was able to beat seven times world champion this Primary class.

"The season ahead will be very interesting race. Yamaha will do as much as possible to beat him (Rossi), more speed and engine power will be needed but we will work harder than before," Lorenzo said as quoted by Auto Sport.

Lorenzo recognizes how difficult it is to do with Rossi with Yamaha in the garage walls. "I do not like the wall. I hope more than Rossi from the human side, rather than the exchange of technical information exchange is greater," said the Spaniard.

But Lorenzo confirmed that he has learned a lot from the Italian rider. MotoGP championship leader was also asserted that he was not too scared to compete with Rossi. "I never felt nervous about the idea of facing Rossi," he said.

"I know, I have to learn, improve and work hard. I've been watching the race on TV since I was 10 years and learn something from the drivers in each class. From Valentino, I have learned how to manage the race tracks in and out better, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!