Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Motivation Spies at Indianapolis

adsense here
Teen drivers killed, Spies & Edwards Sorrows
Sport News - There are tucked in the performance of grief Indianapolis MotoGP weekend. Death of a teenage racer Ben Spies makes harbored grief and Colin Edwards.

On Sunday (29/08/2010) at Circuit Indinapolis, before the MotoGP race, digelarlah a U.S. Grand Prix Racers Union racing. In that race, the lives of Peter Lenz, a 12-year-old racer, drift due to accidents.

The story, on lap warm-up, Lenz fell from his motorcycle, but he fell in the middle of the track. When I tried to stand, Lenz was hit by another motorcycle rider who was also 12 years old.

Lenz then received treatment on the edge of the track and then taken to the hospital. Lenz's life is beyond help and finally he died.

"I was racing with all my heart for Lenz," said Spies, Yamaha finally finishing in second position behind Dani Pedrosa, as quoted by Reuters.

"Before the race, an event that really makes me sad. But when the green flag flying (the start), you must look forward and hope it will give you motivation," Spies added.

"You try as hard as possible not to think about. But he also injured a year ago and I sent him some stuff when he was in Hospital," recalls 26-year racer.

Year 2009 and then, Lenz who began his career races at the age of five years, suffered injuries in a few broken bones after an accident at Portland International Raceway circuit.

Not just Spies, grief is felt by Edwards. The senior drivers recognize even close Lenz and his father.

"I was shocked when I heard the news," I was Edwards who in the Indianapolis MotoGP race was not successfully finish.

"I already know the old Peter and I were good friends with him and his father. They were in and out of my motorhome this weekend and when I heard the news, my heart ache. But I decided to keep racing, I know that's what I should do," Edwards completed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!