Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Lorenzo Sad

adsense here
Sport News - Jorge Lorenzo has just reaped its worst result this season. Yamaha rider claimed that one of the reasons is the lack of speed steed on a straight track racing.

The race in Indianapolis, Monday (08/30/2010) pm dawn, Lorenzo can only finish the top three. For the Spaniard, this is the worst result this season because before he can always finish in the position of one or two.

"I should not be disappointed, but I'm not happy with the results of the race. I can not drive it well," I Lorenzo in Crash.

The results are bad, that a strong candidate Lorenzo world champion this season is revealing a number of obstacles so that he could not reap the maximum results. That is a bad start and less rapid rate of Yamaha YZR-M1.

"I did not start well and lost two or three positions. And my bike was also less rapid in a straight track and it was like riding a 250cc motorcycle."

"(Result) I missed a few meters in a straight track," Lorenzo remorse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!