Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Spies Break Domination 'Big Four'

adsense here
Sport News - Pole position is not only worth a personal success for Ben Spies. United States rider was also able to break the domination of riders 'big four'.

For the first time in a long career in MotoGP, Spies took pole position. It was carved at the Indianapolis MotoGP qualifying, Sunday (29/08/2010) pm dawn.

26-year-old driver of success is not only personal success. As quoted from the official website of the MotoGP, Spies became the first person outside the quartet's Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo, Dani Pedrosa, Casey Stoner took pole position in the last two years.

There is also the last time the drivers outside the 'Big Four' who won the pole position is Colin Edwards in MotoGP China, May 4, 2008.

"Getting pole position for the first time in my long career in MotoGP provide incredible feeling for me. Moreover, it is found in the United States publicly and also in Indianapolis with all that history, making it all the more special," said Spies.

"I am proud of the Tech 3 Yamaha Monster team. This team has helped me make the leap to this position and I've tried as much as possible, although for the next season I will strengthen Yamaha," said the driver was Elbowz epithet.

This is the second time in a row Spies managed to start in row
front, after earlier in Brno, Czech Rep..

"I have never been so close to pole position at Brno a few weeks ago and now I really want to finish this work in my homeland. I'm targeting the podium and the best results in home race, but I do not want to say beyond my ability. But now I definitely wanted to enjoy today. I am concentrating to get a good start and to mobilize all abilities to race, "he concluded.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

greeting for you
ehm really to breaks????

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!