Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Spies: Take advantage of Second opportunities

adsense here
Sport News - Ben Spies feels that he has not been able to satisfy his supporters in the United States MotoGP. Now in kesemptan both in MotoGP Indianapolis, U.S. drivers were hoping to achieve the best results.

As a rookie, Ben Spies, the results obtained so far may be regarded as good enough. In the last six races, Tech 3 Yamaha rider was successful five times finishing in the top six, where one of them to bear the podium.

Podium results from a third place finish that he acquired in mid-June the British MotoGP ago.

Among the last six races, there is a home race for the MotoGP U.S. Spies. Unfortunately when he had to settle for sixth place finish.

Now comes a second chance for the rider was born July 11, 1984. This weekend will continue racing in Indianapolis.

"In the home race every driver would have wanted the best result and I never climbed the podium. So it was clear that I am targeting the podium here," Spies said, as quoted from the MCN.

"Nevertheless I must look like what the race will be run and I will try as much as possible," he continued.

He earned a second start position in the MotoGP of the Czech Republic became a valuable capital for Spies. "I managed to get the desired speed in Brno. In Indy (Indianapolis) I want to repeat it. Every driver wants the best results for our supporters. I've tried in Laguna Seca, but still failed. So I wanted to try at Indy and I hope it can be materialized. "

Spies spoke further about the target in this season. "I was in a great position for a count of a rookie who strengthens satellite team this year. I am fighting to win five league position now, so I must continue to perform consistently," he concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!