Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Capirossi Absent In Aragon

adsense here
Sport News - Loris Capirossi certainly absent when the next race this weekend at the Aragon. Suzuki rider was still in the healing process following his accident at Misano.

Menghalami Capirossi injury to his right hand after a collision with Nicky Hayden in MotoGP at San Marino. This veteran rider must ride the operating table in order to correct these injuries.

Although the operation went well, but the Italian was still needed time to recover. This means that Capirossi will not appear in Spain and hope can appear in the next series in Motegi, Japan.

"I am very disappointed not to race in Aragon, but the surgeon advised me to rest my hands for one week ahead," Capirossi said as quoted by Auto Sport.

"I still feel a little sick and I'm still going to the hospital frequently to clean wounds. I do not yet fit enough and probably will again be competing at Motegi. So it is best to stay home," he said.

Alvaro Bautista, who now represents only Suzuki rider in Aragon. "I hope Alvaro find all the best in week in and hope he gets a good result for us," please Capirex.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!