Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Come to Aragon Circuit

adsense here
Pedrosa Want to Continue Moment
Sport News - Dani Pedrosa can not wait to drive in Aragon. Repsol Honda rider intends to continue the momentum after his victory with a winner three times in a row.
aragon circuit

Pedrosa came to Aragon with confidence high after winning two previous series in San Marino and Indianapolis. These results make it only 63 points adrift of championship leader Jorge Lorenzo temporary.

Bakapan course this weekend at the Circuit Motorland Aragon became an opportunity for Pedrosa to minimize the ketertinggalanya from compatriot. Moreover, Pedrosa will be performing in front of the public itself in Spain.

"It's always meyenangkan race in Spain and I can imagine the incredible atmosphere. I can not wait for his fans bertemua Spain again," Pedrosa said as quoted by Crash.

"I and the team also came with a very good feeling, thanks to the work we have done and also good results in our previous races," said 24-year-old racer.

Pedrosa also admitted that he was very fond of this track circuit Motorland Aragon. "I have tried a few laps in July and then with the CBR1000RR street bike and I really enjoyed the lay outnya. I love this circuit," he said.

"The motor we have worked very well in a very different circuit, so I hope we can also do a good job in Aragon. I'm looking forward to this race," Pedrosa said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!