Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Fully Rossi ambition but be careful

adsense here
Sport News - San Marino GP this weekend will be a racing stable for Valentino Rossi. For the sake of her ambition is to give fans the best, although still going to be careful because the condition is not 100%.

"That's racing stable for me and its location is also close to my house. That's always a special race in front of my fans there," said Rossi ahead of digelarnya series 12th in San Marino, Sunday (09/05/2010) end this weekend.

At the 4.180 km track along the Rossi always appear convincing. In addition to the failure to complete the race in the year 2007, The Doctor always be the highest podium at the race in 2008 and 2009 seasons.

But to repeat this success at this weekend's obviously not an easy task, even more severe Rossi task considering he was still recovering from injury.

As had recognized himself after MotoP Indianapolis, rider 31 years it still takes time to get back to his best performance.

"I won the last two races, but this year came up with different conditions. However I will try to do my best and hope to provide an interesting show for the fans," added Rossi, as reported in the U.S..

"I've been making progress. But I realized if I was not in the condition of 100%," Rossi finished.
Let's continue to support the latest SEO contest themed "be a happy blogger" by following the following link | seo contest to be a happy blogger |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!