Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Operations, Capirossi Stay Grateful

adsense here
Sport News - Loris Capirossi crash experienced in the race last weekend makes Rizla Suzuki rider had to ride the operating table. Even so Capirossi remain grateful. Why?

Capirossi crashed after colliding with Nicky Hayden in the early races. That makes 4 April 1973-born rider must leave the race.

Quoted from the official website of the MotoGP, Monday (09/06/2010) night local time, Capirossi was the accident forced him to undergo surgery.

"I am very angry for what happened in the race, because I feel very confident and very good motor. So I thought could appear competitive," said Capirossi. Now I had to have surgery and I hope I can re-appear in Aragon (Spanish GP), "said Capirossi.

Even so, former Ducati rider is still grateful to the condition claimed. "But what I experienced is not nothing compared to what happens in other races," Capirossi said, referring to the deaths of drivers Moto2 Shoya Tomizawa.

"I express condolences to the families of Tomizawa. This is a tragedy that really hurts anybody not want to hear it," he concluded.

Let's continue to support the latest SEO contest themed "be a happy blogger" by following the following link | seo contest to be a happy blogger |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!