Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Lorenzo Rossi eyeing record

adsense here
Sport News - Jorge Lorenzo still has a target again in the final race this season. New world champion from Spain was preparing to break the record held points Valentino Rossi.

Lorenzo has clinched his world in the Malaysian GP last October 10. Even so he remains seriously to live the rest of the season. In the Australian GP and Portugal, numbered 99 was successful racer finished second and first.

This weekend, in the final series this season, Lorenzo also appear certain to be serious. You see, the Yamaha rider still has a personal target that is Valentino Rossi's record-breaking points.

Lorenzo is a target of 373 points owned by The Doctor when he became world champion in the 2008 season. Currently, Lorenzo has 358 points.

"We've won the Triple Crown, so our target is attainable. But I intend to record new points, where it can I do if I can finish the podium," said Lorenzo quoted from Crash.

Solving this record a challenge for Lorenzo. "I've never won at Valencia, so I'll try harder this weekend."

"Finally came the last race for me is very special and could accomplish all in Spain, along with all my fans. I've been celebrating it all in Mallorca, but this is the first time I perform in Spain as world champion and I am very proud to do it."

"This is an incredible season for us and I am very happy when the weekend could win again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!