Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Pedrosa More Self-Confidence

adsense here
Sport News - Dani Pedrosa getting ready to perform at Valencia this weekend. Honda's confidence is growing after the results of medical tests to make sure there was no damage to the nerves.

Pedrosa had a broken bone in one step at Motegi last month. But the Spaniard suffered discomfort in his left hand when he returned to the show after injury at Estoril two weeks ago.

At the beginning of this week Pedrosa also underwent electromyography scan on his left hand and shoulder in Dexeus Hospital, Barcelona. The result is quite good because it is not found in the area of nerve damage.

"In a few days I'll be back riding again in Valencia and I really hope to feel better than when I did in Estoril some time ago," Pedrosa said as quoted by Auto Sport.

"I had gone to the clinic to undergo scanning Dexeus electromyography in my left hand from the neck to the hand. The result is a good nerve, I will continue to physiotherapy and discomfort gradually diminished," he said.

Although overcome with it but Pedrosa hoping he can perform competitively in Valencia. In his home circuit, the Spaniard is sduah two-time champion in the MotoGP class.

"I go to Valencia with a good feeling because this is a track that I like and always special. Last year we had a good race, so I want to get good results regardless of my condition," said Pedrosa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!