Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Rossi Regrets His Fall

adsense here
Sport News - Valentino Rossi could only be the fifth fastest rider in MotoGP qualifying Brno. Rossi upset at myself for mistakes that he made him fall.

In the late phase of qualifying, Saturday (14/08/2010), which records the time Rossi was in fifth place just appear stubborn to fix the time. But in the final corner, Rossi had an accident.

Because too fell in controlling Yamaha YZR-M1 him, Rossi had bounced. Rossi was lucky because he fell into the left side, rather than the right side, because his right leg was still recovering from a fracture incidence in Italy.

"I am very upset because we worked well during training and I have a chance to fighting for pole position," tentacle Rossi was quoted as saying after qualifying Motorcycle News.

"Apart from that mistake, this is a positive day because I was fast and competitive, especially this afternoon because this morning the situation is dangerous," said the Italian added.

If not drop, Rossi sure if he could compete with Dani Pedrosa, the usurper pole, not lagging 0.5 seconds more. Drivers 33 years also been able to ignore the pain in his leg.

"With the soft tires, I was 0.2 seconds faster than my previous best lap, a record that was enough time for the front row. On the second lap, I thought if I could be 0.2 to 0.3 seconds faster. So without that mistake I could fight for pole position without a problem, "explained Rossi.

"But I made a mistake and now I have to start from the second row and it will be difficult for me, especially in this condition," said Rossi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!