Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Coming to Mugello MotoGP

adsense here
 Simoncelli More spirit to Mugello
Sport News - Marco Simoncelli of Italy will perform this weekend. San Carlo Gresini Honda rider was admitted to get extra spirit as it will appear in front of home fans at Mugello.

Marco Simoncelli is one of the rookie drivers in this season, and the performance is still normal, whereby he is in 9th position standings. But this weekend's race from the drivers add to the spirit of this 23-year-old.

Mugello circuit was well known both by Simoncelli. Two previous season was a successful Italian rider took the podium while still appearing in the 250 cc class. "I really like all Mugello," he said like-quoted Crash.

"I won there in 2008. Last year when I was fighting a tight condition with rain (Mattia) Pasini but once I lost my exit line. Seeing all the people there to encourage you to do extra well," said Simoncelli.

In the final series at Le Mans, Marco Simoncelli and finish in tenth position after the defeat of the other rookie Hector Barbera. "What a pity because I believe I can improve his position but I'm thinking positively and looking forward to this Sunday's faster," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!