Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

Rossi Happy In Fourth Position

adsense here
Sport News - For the second time in successive podium Valentino Rossi failed. Although not satisfactory, The Doctor still happy with fourth position considering several accidents that he can.

MotoGP Indianapolis became one of the worst series for Rossi in this season. Even before the race started racing 31 years that have fallen three times: during practice, qualifying and warm-up session.

Rossi struggles to achieve a good result in race-related challenges of increasingly heavy air temperature reaches 35 degrees centigrade. That's why even though could only finish the race in fourth position, after the start in order of seven, it still leaves the Italian happiness.

"I'm still happy because we could come back with a good setting and I was riding good, and if you consider I had three minor accidents this weekend, position four is not bad," said Rossi in the MotoGP official website.

One other positive side is grateful for Rossi of the race at Indianapolis was able to find again the rhythm he wants to race. Just because the physical conditions that are not maximal alone makes him fail to achieve better results.

"Fourth is pretty good if you look at the situation, but the important thing is I've a strong driving rhythm and I feel much happier on the bike."

"I'm through with some good laps and was left behind from another Yamaha, but unfortunately I have to pay is not perfect physical condition is in such hot conditions. In the end I had to force myself to stop because I no longer have the energy," concluded the drivers which will strengthen the Ducati in next season's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please..... leave your comment, your comments will greatly help improve this blog. thanks ......!!!!!!!